Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Deck the Halls


Since it was our first Christmas, we could not wait to decorate with all the beautiful decorations everyone gave us at our Christmas Shower. I do not think either of us realized that we had received more decorations than either of us knew what to do with. When Joel and I began talking about getting married we always thought there would be a huge arugement over what color lights to put on our Christmas tree. Would it be colored lights like Joel wanted or white lights to please me? Well, after a few coin tosses and as always the winner being Joel I thought our tree would be covered in as many colored lights as Joel could find, but I was wrong. Although Joel won, he refused to put colored lights on our tree and helped me put white lights on the tree.

2 comments:

*erica* said...

Meg,

I miss you and love you! Hope you guys had a MERRY CHRISTMAS! and HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!

-Erica

Alli said...

You know, that's so sweet of Joel to give in. Do you think it might have something to do with the gall bladder probs, though? Just in case, you might want to rig the coin toss next year...